Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nearly Done...

Today I have added the light box to my website and also added a YouTube video from my own channel on YouTube, But I may record my own personal video as the video I have put on the site is not very relevant to design at all. I have now become more aware of the importance of file location, especially when it comes to images. I have also streamlined my website to 3 pages instead of 4, I have done this as there was little point in the home page, the only things it had on was my logo and links to the other pages, instead I have used the 'about' page as the home page as it has information about me as a designer which is something I think will be relevant to anyone who would be visiting my page and wondering about my design preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment